Home
Current Production
Current Season
Auditions
News and Events
Newsletter
Membership
Donations
Committees
Board of Directors
History
Links
Contact Us


History

Town & Gown Theatre, Stillwater's regional community theater, was formed in 1950 and produced its first play "The Constant Wife" in the OSU Student Union Ballroom.

We continued to produce plays at OSU until April 5, 1962. That night at midnight following the closing performance of "Look Homeward Angel" Town & Gown moved to its present location on South Perkins Road.

We have continued to produce award winning theatre since then performing more than 300 shows. Follow the links below to learn more about our history

Past Productions by Season 

Past Productions Alphabetically

The Wagner Art Gallery

The Infamous T&G Ghost

Touring T&G Theatre